Careers at Freese and Nichols
Thank you for your interest in becoming a proud member of the Freese and Nichols family. Freese and Nichols is a professional team of more than 500 employees including engineers, scientists, geologists, architects, planners, technical professionals and support staff. We provide a competitive benefits package, and in addition, we offer the added benefit of our culture and environment.
We have built a strong reputation since our establishment in 1894 for ethical practices, exceptional client service, innovative design solutions and dedication to employees as evidenced by our long-term relationships and accolades. Freese and Nichols has been the honored recipient of the following awards based on our commitment to professionalism and our employees:
- Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award by National Institute of Standards and Technology
- No. 4 in the list of Best Companies to Work For in Texas by Texas Monthly magazine
- Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work for in the large firm category by CE News
- DFW's Best Place to Work by the Dallas Morning News
- No. 7 in the top 40 Best Civil Engineering Firms to Work by CE News
- National Society for Professional Engineers Professional Practice Award
- No. 7 Best Medium Company to Work For in America by SHRM/Great Place To Work Institute
We invite you to view our current job openings and apply for positions online, or simply submit your résumé for general consideration.