AWWA Annual Conference and Exposition, June 8-10
Freese and Nichols is getting ready for the American Water Works Association 2015 Annual Conference & Exposition taking place next week, June 8-10, in Anaheim, Calif. If you’re attending, we hope to see you at one of our presentations.
Tuesday, June 9
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM Taming the Beast: EPS Calibration of a 200,000-Pipe, 30-Pressure-Zone Model; Stephanie Neises*, P.E., and Scott Cole, P.E., both Freese and Nichols; Technology Innovations for Utility Management & Op Track, Room 213C
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM Maximizing Infrastructure: Utilizing SAWS' Hydraulic Model to evaluate Future Water Supply Integration; Scott Cole*, P.E., and Stephanie Neises, P.E.; Technology Innovations for Utility Management & Op Track, Room 213C
- 10:30 AM – 11:00 AM From Concept to Closeout – Lessons Learned from the Largest Construction Manager at Risk (CMAR) Pipeline Project in the U.S.; Jeff Payne, P.E., Freese and Nichols, with Corey Anderson, North Texas Municipal Water District, and Scott Parrish, Garney Construction; Infrastructure Design and Project Delivery Track, Room 213B
Wednesday, June 10
- 9:00 AM – 9:30 AM Corpus Christi Mary Rhodes Phase 2 – Arming the Texas Coastal Bend Against Continued Drought; Anne Carrel*, P.E., Freese and Nichols; Infrastructure Design and Project Delivery, Innovation Sessions Track, Room 213C
Posters will be displayed for competition in the Exhibit Hall at Booth 481 on Monday, June 8 from 2:00 – 5:00 PM.
- Through Buildout and Beyond: Master Planning Outside of Growth Related CIP; Jessica Brown, P.E., and Andrew Franko*, P.E., both Freese and Nichols, with Robert Stanley, P.E., City of Arlington
*denotes individuals presenting