DFW ASPE Plumbing Product Exhibition
Earlier this fall, the Dallas/Fort Worth American Society of Plumbing Engineers (DFW ASPE) hosted a highly attended Plumbing Product Exhibition. The October 15 event was held in the Grapevine Convention Center and included 44 exhibitors. Professional development classes offered surrounding the exhibition included:
- Plumber's Continuing Education
- Code Compliance Discussions with Local Inspectors
- Chimney Design and Combustion/Ventilation Air Requirements for Gas Appliances
- Advanced Plumbing Design - Medical Gas Systems
- Attacking Revit Schedules
- Advanced Plumbing Design - Pure Water Systems
- A special hands-on Basic Plumbing Field Skills class for ASPE Young Professionals
The exhibition was followed by DFW ASPE’s Fall Golf Classic, held at Sky Creek Ranch Golf Course in Keller.
Gwynne Morrison, CPD, LEED AP, Project Manager and Senior Designer, Mechanical and Plumbing, Fort Worth, is the chapter’s 2014-16 President. Mitchell Burnaugh, Mechanical and Plumbing, Fort Worth, is the chapter’s Corresponding Secretary (both employees pictured bottom right). Freese and Nichols has been a Silver Sponsor of DFW ASPE for four years and was recognized with a plaque at the exhibition.