Freese and Nichols University hosts ‘Ready for the Regulators’ Webinar
If you're in the wastewater business, regulators may analyze your system/plant performance — and you'll need to be ready. Freese and Nichols University will host the Skype Webinar “Ready for the Regulators?” 11:30 a.m.–1 p.m. Central on June 28. In this webinar, FNI’s legal and engineering experts will help you navigate the complex terrain of wastewater enforcement from both state and federal regulators.
We'll present recommendations so you can be ready when regulators knock on your door.
The webinar will discuss:
- Introducing State/Federal Enforcement Action. This will cover trends and best practices to avoid enforcement from a legal perspective.
- Best Practices for System Management. Capacity, Management, Operation and Maintenance (CMOM) Plans and condition assessment from an engineering perspective.
- Advantages of having a legal and engineering team in place to avoid enforcement.
After completing the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify what state and federal regulator expectations are
- Identify ways to avoid enforcement
- Recognize best practices for your system/plant
- Determine the value of having both a legal and engineering team
To register, contact Stephanie Buckingham at SCB@freese.com.