New FEMA Online Letter of Map Change Capabilities
The FEMA Risk Map Outreach Team recently released the following statement regarding new capabilities to their Online Letter of Map Change:
We are pleased to announce that FEMA has successfully launched new capabilities to the Online Letter of Map Change (LOMC)! Requestors may now submit both Amendment and Revision applications through Online LOMC. This convenient web tool is now an alternative to the paper MT-EZ, MT-1, and MT-2 forms.
There are many benefits to applying for a LOMC online:
- Submit, pay, and upload supporting documentation for all LOMC requests through one single online platform
- Applicants may save information online and finish applying at their convenience
- Clear and intuitive interface makes applying user-friendly
- Frequent applicants can manage multiple LOMC requests online
- Applicants can check their application status in real-time
- More efficient communications with LOMC processing staff
For more information about Online LOMC, visit www.fema.gov/online-lomc.