TFMA Presentations Available for Download
This year’s Texas Floodplain Management Association (TFMA) Fall Conference was held in Rockwall, Texas from September 19-21, 2012.
Freese and Nichols’ staff presented the following topics for the Fall 2012 conference, which are now available for download (click the title to view the presentation):
- Hector Olmos, PE, CFM – Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Katie Hogan, EIT – Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Ranjan Muttiah, Ph.D, PE, CFM – City of Fort Worth
- David Gattis, AICP, CFM, ICMA-CM – City of Benbrook
- Scott Hubley, PE, CFM – Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Garrett Johnston, EIT, CFM – Freese and Nichols, Inc.
- Brett McCully, PE, CFM – City of Bryan
For more information about TFMA and to download additional presentations from the conference, go to tfma.org
To view more Freese and Nichols presentations, visit our Papers and Presentations page.