TWDB Financial Assistance Workshops
Each year, the Texas Water Development Board hosts a series of financial assistance workshops discussing its programs and project funding. This year, TWDB has expanded its selection of workshops to include new topics and more locations across the state.
Workshop topics include:
- the Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (SRF) programs’ funding cycles and program changes
- the new State Water Implementation Fund for Texas (SWIFT) Abridged Application, due Feb. 3, 2015
- the new online SRF project information form, due March 2, 2015
- the new online Financial Application Form for all TWDB programs
A calendar of session dates is as follows:
- Jan. 8 – Uvalde
- Jan. 9 – El Campo
- Jan. 15 – Canyon
- Jan. 15 – Stephenville
- Jan. 16 – San Angelo
- Jan. 20 – Dallas
- Jan. 21 – Texarkana
- Jan. 22 – Weslaco
- Jan. 23 – Corpus Christi
- Jan. 26 – Austin
- Jan. 28 – Nacogdoches
- Jan. 29 – Conroe
- Jan. 30 – College Station
- Feb. 2 – El Paso
A Board member will be present at each workshop to answer questions. Attendees may also schedule private time with TWDB staff to discuss individual project needs.
To register for a workshop, email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions, contact Lana Dixon, 512-463-0991, email@example.com, or your Regional Project Team Manager.
To discuss potential project ideas, please contact our Funding Team atFunding@freese.com.