You are here
Freese and Nichols, Inc. is a full-service, professional consulting firm and the first engineering/architecture firm to become a recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award. Founded in 1894, our company began with water and wastewater engineering. Since then, we have become a multi-discipline firm offering services in engineering, architecture, environmental science, construction services, program management and planning. We are committed to providing services with innovative solutions, practical results and outstanding service.
- Three Freese and Nichols Employees Become Certified Coating Inspectors
- Freese and Nichols Employees Earn LGPP Certifications
- Freese and Nichols Employees Earn Construction Manager Certification
- Freese and Nichols Announces New Principals
- Freese and Nichols Named "Best Civil Engineering Firm to Work For" in Large Firm Category by CE News
- Freese and Nichols Ranks #2 in Top Tarrant County Engineering Firms