Funding Availability for Sustainable Water Supplies
The Bureau of Reclamation has announced funding opportunities to help communities, river authorities, Indian Tribes, water districts, etc. strive for clean, reliable and sustainable water supplies. Funding is focused on the advancement of water reclamation, desalination, and drought resiliency. Detailed information regarding each funding opportunity can be found at www.grants.gov and searching for the opportunity number.
- WaterSMART Title XVI Water Reclamation and Reuse Feasibility Study (BOR-DO-17-F003). Applications are due January 5, 2017.
- WaterSMART Title XVI Small-Scale Water Efficiency Grant (BOR-DO-17-F011). Applications are due January 13, 2017.
- WaterSMART Title XVI Water and Energy Efficiency Grant (BOR-DO-17-F012). Applications are due January 18, 2017.
- Desalination Water Purification Research Program (BOR-DO-17-F006 and BOR-DO-17-F007). Applications are due Jan 12 or 18, 2017 depending on the phase of the project
- WaterSMART Title XVI Water Recycling and Reuse Research (BOR-DO-17-F004).Applications are due February 6, 2017.
- Drought Response Program – Drought Contingency Plans (BOR-DO-17-F009) and Drought Resiliency Projects (BOR-DO-17-F010) each application is due February 14, 2017.
If you need assistance with determining if you have a project which would be eligible for one of these funding opportunities please contact your FNI project engineer or Funding Specialist, Jennifer Wasinger.