Freese and Nichols Expands North Carolina Presence with Greensboro Office
We have expanded our presence in North Carolina by opening an office in Greensboro. This increased regional investment enhances the capabilities and services provided by our team in Raleigh.
“Our new office strengthens our ability to serve clients and foster new relationships in the Triad, as well as in western North Carolina and southern Virginia,” said Mike Wayts, North Carolina division manager. “Freese and Nichols has built a solid reputation throughout the region, and I am confident that the Greensboro team will provide the same outstanding service that our partners have come to expect from us.”
In 2016, FNI acquired Lotic Solutions, based in Graham, which specializes in geomorphology, stormwater management and environmental science.
A sampling of recent and ongoing projects:
- Developing a watershed protection plan for three streams for the Town of Kernersville
- Providing program management for the Town of Chapel Hill’s $40.3 million bond and capital improvement program
- Designing wastewater treatment plant improvements for the City of Morganton
- Restoring an impaired trout stream — including 5,000 feet of bank stabilization — for Roanoke County, Virginia
- Analyzing sediment transport for the relocation of a raw water intake for the Town of Pulaski, Virginia
The Greensboro office is at 717 Green Valley Road, Suite 200; its phone number is 336-790-6744.