Freese and Nichols Makes Top 25 in Six National Rankings, Again
Freese and Nichols is again among the nation's top design firms in six market sectors, as compiled by Engineering News-Record (ENR). The rankings are based on 2018 revenue:
- 12th in water transmission lines and aqueducts (up from 13th a year ago)
- 15th in dams and reservoirs (down from 12th)
- 16th in sanitary and storm sewers (up from 23rd)
- 20th in wastewater treatment plants (down from 13th)
- 22nd in sewer and waste (up from 25th)
- 22nd in water supply (down from 19th)
View the full lists in the Top Design Firms Sourcebook (subscription required).
In other ENR rankings this summer:
Among the Top 50 program management firms, Freese and Nichols is 43rd with $22.9 million, down from 40th a year ago. Among the Top 100 construction management-for-fee firms, we are 68th with $22.9 million, down from 60th a year ago. ENR ranked firms by 2018 revenue for project/program-management or construction-management services performed as a professional service for a fee.
ENR's list of the Top 200 environmental firms is expected to be published in August.