Meet Our New Principals and Associates
Edmund Haas, AICP, is our Transportation Planning Manager in Dallas. He is recognized statewide as a transportation planning expert and helped implement roadway impact fees in Texas. Eddie has 29 years of experience and received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in urban planning from Texas A&M University.
Jeff Hensley, P.E., is our Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Group Manager in Fort Worth. He is a trusted advisor to project teams requiring an electrical expert and has been influential in developing Freese and Nichols' electrical quality management efforts and risk reduction mechanisms. Jeff received his bachelor's degree from Kansas State University and has more than 25 years of experience.
Murphy Parks, P.E., is a Senior Project Manager and Water Resources Design Practice Leader in Fort Worth. His dam-related expertise includes safety inspections, feasibility studies, hydraulic assessments and design of modernization alternatives. He received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees from the University of Texas at Austin and has 18 years of experience – all at Freese and Nichols.
Gwen Perez, CPA, is our Controller and Chief Administrative Officer in Fort Worth, overseeing the Accounting, Contracts and Building Services groups. Gwen has been paramount in instituting initiatives in process improvement, data analyzation and financial imperatives. Gwen received her bachelor’s degree from Texas A&M University and her MBA from the University of Texas at Arlington; she has been with Freese and Nichols for 16 years.
Juan Sierra, P.E., is our Central Texas Transportation Design Group Manager. With more than 22 years of experience, Juan has been instrumental in Freese and Nichols' services for the Texas Department of Transportation. He also played an integral role in leading program management initiatives at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- Clayton Barnard, P.E., is a Transmission and Utilities Engineer in Frisco.
- Peter Bartels, P.E., is a Structural Engineer in Fort Worth.
- Brian Beach, P.E., CCM, LGPP, is a Construction Manager in Lubbock.
- Kimberly Buckley, P.G., is an Environmental Scientist in Fort Worth.
- Erin Flanagan, P.E., is a Treatment Engineer in Dallas.
- Paul Green, P.E., is a Transportation Engineer in Oklahoma City.
- Michael Griffith is our Technology Manager in Fort Worth.
- Aaron Hanks is our Lead Technical Professional for Oil and Natural Gas Engineering in Dallas.
- Daniel Harrison, AICP, is an Urban Planner in Dallas.
- Clay Herndon, P.E., is a Treatment and Utilities Engineer in Oklahoma City.
- Charley Mock is our Business Development Manager in Fort Worth.
- Stephanie Neises, P.E., is a Water and Wastewater Master Planning Engineer in Austin.
- Kim Patak, P.E., CFM, ENV SP, CPESC, is a Water Resources Design Engineer in Austin.
- Shane Torno, P.E., PMP, is an Infrastructure Engineer in Corpus Christi.
- Wade Zemlock, P.E., is an Electrical Engineer in Fort Worth.