About Benefits Enrollment
During your benefits enrollment in Workday, you may:
- Update your personal information in Workday
- Review your options
- Enroll in benefit elections
- Add dependents and beneficiaries
- Enroll in one of the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options
- Start contributions to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
Highlights for 2024: Continuing to Keep Your Costs Low
While there are no major changes to the Freese and Nichols health and wellness plans this year, there are a couple of important highlights:
The cost for most of your insurance remains the same. We are excited to announce that your costs for the HDHP and the Base PPO plans will be lower in 2024!
Per IRS regulations, the individual deductible amount for the HDHP will increase slightly to $3,200.
Freese and Nichols employees will have access to two new enhancements: MyDiscounts and the MyPerks app. MyDiscounts connects employees with discounts on a wide variety of items including travel, food, and well-being. The MyPerks app will be a one-stop shop for employees to review and access their benefits information.
- Individual deductible amount will slightly increase for HDHP
- Rates will be reduced for the HDHP and the PPO plans
- Gain access to discounts with MyDiscounts, a new resource for employees discounts on everything from travel to well-being to food
- Stay more organized with the MyPerks app, a new resource for employees to manage all benefits information in one place
What's the Same
- BlueCross BlueShield will continue to provide our medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Alight will still be your Healthcare Advocate.
- Unum will continue to provide many products to protect you financially: Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Accident Coverage.
- WEX will continue to manage your FSA/HSA accounts.
- After you have met the deductible on the HDHP, non-preventative expenses will still be covered by the plan at 100% in-network.
- Freese and Nichols will make up to a $1,000 contribution to your Dependent Care account.
- You will be given a password locker for you and your family through Keeper Security. This cyber security password locker can identify and protect against breach activity, theft, and sabotage.
- Consider enrolling in the added benefits Freese and Nichols provides, beyond your normal insurance options.
- Beginning October 30, all employees will need to make benefit elections in Workday.
- If you don’t complete open enrollment, most of your current health and insurance coverages will continue in 2024. However, your Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Dependent Care, and Health Savings Account (HSA) will not continue unless you re-enroll.