Available COVID-19 Resources for Public Works
With communities across the country locked down and reminded to “Wash Your Hands!” to slow the spread of the coronavirus, more public attention is being paid to the crucial services being provided by water, wastewater and treatment utilities and their staffs, along with other public works professionals.
Keeping services running and keeping projects on track as much as possible are as essential now as ever.
As an additional resource to give our clients timely and concise access to information that can help them through this difficult time, below are some of our most recent coronavirus-related posts.
- How COVID-19 is Affecting the Transportation Industry
- EPA Releases Pandemic Checklist for Water Utilities
- How COVID-19 is Affecting the Construction Supply Chain
- How Water Utilities Can Mitigate COVID-19 Challenges
- Maintaining Operations During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Wastewater Operators’ Plea: Only Flush Toilet Paper
- Wastewater Treatment and Infectious Disease Outbreaks
- TX-APWA Shares Data on Public Agencies’ COVID-19 Response
- Water/Wastewater/Public Works Workers Deemed Critical in Virus Crisis
- How Water Utilities Can Reassure Their Customers