Freese and Nichols Ranks in ENR’s Top 20 for Four Market Sectors
New industry rankings show Freese and Nichols among the nation’s top firms in five market sectors for design, as well as two categories for PMCM service. These recognitions, published this summer by Engineering News-Record (ENR), reflect our ability to provide national-level expertise while tailoring solutions to our clients’ specific goals and needs.
In ENR’s Top Design Firms Sourcebook, based on 2022 design revenue, Freese and Nichols ranks:
- 8th in sanitary and storm sewers, with $53.4 million in design revenue (up from 11th one year ago)
- 11th in water transmission lines and aqueducts, $42.4 million (up from 13th)
- 17th in water supply, $93.2 million (up from 18th)
- 20th in sewer and waste, $69.6 million (down from 18th)
- 24th in wastewater treatment, $16.1 million (down from 18th)
Additionally, Freese and Nichols appears twice in ENR’s annual Top Professional Services Firms report:
- 46th among the Top 50 Program Management Firms, with $31.9 million total revenue. Last year we were unranked.
- 52nd among the Top 100 Construction Management/PM-for-Fee Firms, with $60.9 million total revenue. Although we declined in the rankings, from 50th last year, our CM revenue grew more than 27 percent, up from $47.7 million.
ENR ranked firms by 2022 revenue for project/program-management or construction-management services performed as a professional service for a fee.