HEC-HMS 4.4 Released
USACE has released version 4.4 of the HEC-HMS software after a year of development. New features include:
- GIS toolkit for subbasin and reach delineation based on input terrain data
- Future releases are set to include computation of parameters
- New methodology for losses and baseflow to improve continuous simulation functionality
- Custom Temporal Precipitation pattern inputs
- Visualization tools
- Improved simulation framework to reduce simulation run time
The software can be downloaded here.
The manuals have moved to an online format and are accessible here.