HEC-RAS Version 5.0.7 Released
The USACE has released a new version of HEC-RAS that has several new features.
The 5.0.7 updated features fixes include:
- Bug for drawing a polygon in the Manning’s n Regions option
- Bug for uniform lateral inflow
- Floodway inundation boundary mapping issue
- RAS Mapper not saving all breakline options issue
- External SA/2D hydraulic structures Issue
- Lateral structure connection to 2D Area issue
- 1D velocity and DV mapping in RAS Mapper issue
- Max water surface profile issue
- Alternative overbank deposition method issue
- 1D unsteady flow encroachments
- Plotting observed daily instantaneous data problem
- Maximum depth for storage areas
This version supersedes all previous versions. For a full list of the updates.