How Freese and Nichols is serving you during the coronavirus outbreak
Valued clients and partners,
For 126 years, service has been at the heart of everything Freese and Nichols does. That is especially true today, as we respond to the needs of our communities during the COVID-19 outbreak.
We are reaching out to let you know what we are doing to stay healthy and safe while making sure you still receive the service you’ve come to expect from us.
- We are requiring our employees to stay home if they are not feeling well or have a fever.
- We are providing our staff with online tools for their education and guidance.
- We have restricted all non-essential business travel and conference attendance.
- We are conducting internal meetings virtually and have postponed large training sessions and events.
- We have increased workplace cleaning measures to reduce the risk of exposure and put plans in place to respond quickly in the event of an infection.
- We have strengthened our IT systems to equip our employees to work remotely. They are now working from home as circumstances warrant, and we all continue to be accessible by phone or email.
Please be assured that our work on your projects will continue with the same diligence as always, and we will follow any new guidelines you have in place. We will work with you to facilitate project meetings and site visits in the manner you deem appropriate, whether that’s in person, over a conference call, or rescheduled. We will remain in regular communication about project status and project deliverables.
Our leadership team is meeting regularly to assess the situation; as it progresses over the coming weeks, we will adjust our approach as required. We’ll be sure to notify you as soon as anything changes.
If you have further questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me, your client representative or your project manager. We’re here for you, and I’m confident we’ll all make it through together.
President and CEO