Meet Our New Principals and Associates
Freese and Nichols has elected seven new Principals and 14 new Associates. Principals and Associates are seen as leaders of the firm, who have made proven contributions in the realm of professional competence, developing the business, and management. All of the individuals below have contributed greatly to the success of the company.
Gennady Boksiner, PE, is a Treatment Engineer in Dallas. He has 19 years of experience and has been with Freese and Nichols for 15 years. Gennady has a Master of Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington. He specializes in water and wastewater treatment plant design, treatment plant construction phase services, lift station and collection system design, and water and wastewater treatment planning. In his career at Freese and Nichols, Gennady has successfully managed dozens multidiscipline treatment facility projects, from the conceptual study phase through construction, including multiple award-winning plant designs. Connect via LinkedIn
Paul Green, PE, is a Transportation Engineer in Oklahoma City. He has 36 years of experience and has been with Freese and Nichols for three years. Paul has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Oklahoma State University (OSU). He was with the Oklahoma Department of Transportation for 33 years, retiring as Director of Operations. He is the President-Elect for OSPE and serves on the OSU Civil/Environmental Advisory Board, as well as the Oklahoma Asphalt Paving Association Board. He is a well-respected and trusted leader within Freese and Nichols and the Oklahoma transportation industry. Connect via LinkedIn
Héctor Olmos, PE, CFM, leads our Southeast Texas stormwater management team in Houston. He has 16 years of experience, including 14 at Freese and Nichols. Héctor has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Universidad Nacional de Colombia and a Master of Science in Water Resources from Texas A&M University. His background includes sizing of drainage structures; mitigation of impacts from new infrastructure; floodplain mapping studies; evaluation of regional solutions for flood control and mitigation; advanced hydraulic modeling; forensic analyses after major storms; and drainage master plans. Connect via LinkedIn
Drew Hardin, PE, is our Water Program Managment/Construction Management Practice Leader in San Marcos. He has 27 years of experience and has been with Freese and Nichols for the past two years. Drew has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from Texas Tech University. He has extensive experience delivering planning and design services for all types of large water supply and distribution projects in Central Texas and throughout the state.
Scott Hubley, PE, CFM, is our North Texas Stormwater Group Manager in Fort Worth. He has 13 years of experience, 12 of those spent with Freese and Nichols. Scott has a Master of Engineering in Civil Engineering from Texas A&M University. He is experienced in planning and designing stormwater infrastructure including closed systems, open channels and detention facilities. His capabilities range from design of local roadway drainage, large box culvert storm drain systems that serve 400+ acre urban watersheds, bridges and culvert hydraulics, and bank stabilization repairs to hydrologic and hydraulic modeling and advanced modeling techniques. Connect via LinkedIn
Scott Maughn, PE, is our Transmission and Utilities Group Manager in Dallas. He has 22 years of experience, all of those spent at Freese and Nichols, and has a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Texas at Arlington. Scott specializes in municipal and water district projects dealing with water and wastewater pipeline design and rehabilitation. He has designed and managed over 200 miles of large diameter water transmission lines, as well as numerous water and wastewater utility mains projects. Scott has presented many times on technical aspects of his projects at AWWA, ASCE, NACE and WEF conferences across the nation.
Vimal Nair, PE, LEED AP BD+C, CCP, is a Mechanical Engineer in Fort Worth. He has 17 years of experience; 9 of them spent at Freese and Nichols, and has a Master of Engineering in Industrial Engineering from Lamar University. As our Mechanical and Plumbing Discipline Leader, Vimal focuses on optimizing his clients’ budgets and schedules with sustainable and resilient facilities solutions that enhance quality of life and public safety. He is experienced in assisting clients with comprehensive utility audits and system assessments that help drive energy savings and reductions in operations and maintenance costs. Connect via LinkedIn
- Jared Barber, PE, is a Transmission and Utilities Engineer in Pearland with 10 years of experience.
- Scot Bowman is our Technology Manager based in Fort Worth; he has 23 years of experience.
- Matt Cartwright, PE, is a Construction Manager in Houston with 16 years of experience.
- Jason Cocklin, PE, ENV SP, is a Treatment Engineer in Corpus Christi with 10 years of experience.
- Jason Crawley, PE, is a Treatment Engineer in Dallas with 11 years of experience.
- Charlie Erwin, PE, is a Transmission and Utilities Engineer in Fort Worth with 15 years of experience.
- Henry Hartshorn, RLA, ASLA, is a Landscape Architect in Frisco with 29 years of experience.
- Alan Hendrix, PE, is a Transportation Engineer in Dallas with 32 years of experience.
- Brandon Huxford, PE, is a Transportation Engineer in Oklahoma City with 11 years of experience.
- Heather Keister, PE, CFM, is a Stormwater Engineer in Lubbock with 16 years of experience.
- Anthony Risko, PE, is our Coastal Practice Leader based in Austin; he has 33 years of experience.
- Tim Sansone, PE, LEED Green Associate, ENV SP, is a Transportation Engineer in Fort Worth with 10 years of experience.
- Robin Shermer is our Marketing Director based in Fort Worth; she has 29 years of experience.
- Ross Ward, PE, is an Oil & Gas Engineer in Dallas with 11 years of experience.