Summer 2019 Interns Assemble
Last week interns from across the company assembled at the Fort Worth headquarters to learn more about the company, culture, how to make the most of their internships and getting to know each other better.
A panel of current employees who started out as interns shared their excitement about their jobs and working at Freese and Nichols. At the end, interns had the opportunity to ask CEO Brian Coltharp any question they had. They also took a site visit at Clearfork Main Street Bridge led by Todd Buckingham.
- Freese and Nichols history, Thomas Haster
- About Freese and Nichols, Stephanie Buckingham
- Make the Most of your Internship, Alex Conner
- Lunch with Interns-Turned Full Time Employees, Rick Hardcopf, Rachel Masters, Janine Nguyen and Cameron Smith
- Field Trip and Popsicles, Todd Buckingham
- CEO Roundtable, Brian Coltharp
“I found the history lessons of FNI to be important, as it was established and is a regionally-based, multi-disciplinary consulting company that puts emphasis on mutually-beneficial relationships between the company and clients,” Gregory Goetschius said. “And this starts within the company – getting to know and build relationships with other interns and employees. Everyone was welcoming and excited that we were there, just as we were ecstatic to be there and get acquainted.”
Veteran intern Marissa Cole is continuing Intern Games this summer for them to compete in their offices across the company.